www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 11, 2005
So, This is a Blog?

I'm not quite sure what to say on my first ever blog post. I'm not even sure I will have enough to say to have a new post everyday. Oh, I'm sure I can come up with something, but not necessarily something interesting enough to make everyone tune in.

So who am I, you ask? Hmmmm, tough question. Not because I'm deep, just because I don't really know myself all that well. I'm recently married and I love my husband---I do know that much. I love my house and my dogs and my cats and my family. I love my sister. I love my shoes. I love TV. I love movies. I love coffee and food and sleep. I really love sleep. I could nap everyday if I didn't have to work a full time job. I love road trips. I love nacho cheese doritos.

You see where I'm going with this?

I know all of this and more, but I don't know what my true purpose in life is. I have a degree and a job and a steady paycheck, but it's not my calling and I certainly don't want to be doing it for the rest of my life. I know there is something out there that is my passion and my joy, but I just don't know how to find it.

Passion, if you're out there, call me....no wait, email me. I rarely answer the phone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home