www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, August 12, 2005
Soooo Happy it's Friday
Nothing much to report, just so incredibly happy it's Friday. This week has creeped along, and I can't wait for 5pm to get here. Reasons why my cube annoys me:

1) Roaches sometimes drop from the ceiling to the space right in front of my keyboard.
2) My chair makes a horrible squeaking/groaning sound everytime I move.
3) My "Wild Words from Wild Women" daily quote calendar has been sorely disappointing.
4) Fluorescent lighting.
5) Roaches sometimes crawl up the blinds behind me.
6) Musak from the building is so loud, it come through our glass walls.
7) No TV.
8) My "Fabulous Las Vegas" dice clock (a wonderful gift from my sister) needs batteries. It's perpetually 1:47 in my cube.


Reasons why I love my cube:

1) I sit in a hobbit hole of a corner of our floor, so very few people know where I am.
2) My Chuy's Comida Deluxe Calendar
3) My Happy Bunny sticker that says "I know how you feel. I just don't care." It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Weekend, here I come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home