www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, August 13, 2005
My Furry Kids

So here are my kids. Dulce is a 3 yr. old Red Heeler. She is bossy and pushy and hardheaded, but so funny and very loyal. She loves to herd our other dog, Doc. She had a rough go of it early in life. She and her litter of four puppies were dumped at the pound when Blue Dog Rescue found them. I'm sure glad they did! She is definitely the rockstar's favorite.



We're not sure what Doc is, but most likely lab and shepherd. He's very flexible and like to roll around and be silly. He loves to snuggle (as you can see in the picture below), and he's definitely a mama's boy. He was also rescued by Blue Dog Rescue. He came from a junkyard, poor guy. He has a messed up eye, so he runs into things if he's not careful.



2 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

Oh my precious niece & nephew, sooooo cute!

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

So cool. I've had my red heeler, Hendrix for 10 years now. They are awesome dogs!!
I noticed we are both Libras, live in Austin, don't like meat, and have red heelers.

Post a Comment

<< Home