www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 13, 2008
Happy March Everyone
Here's a nice bulleted "what have I been up to" list since I haven't posted in oh, say, 5 months. I really have been kinda busy I think.

* The Rockstar's place of employment (large national company) went out of business 2 weeks before Christmas, and he still hasn't found a job - YAY! He's really good at being a househusband, though. He cleans, cooks, walks the dogs and does the laundry. I am really lucky. I'm sure if we had a kid, he'd be teaching it the intricacies of World of Warcraft, his favorite pastime - NERDY! (The following is from our Christmas photos that Ms. Lucky took.)


* Did a "no-gift" Christmas (only donations to charities in everyone's honor) and I have to say, it felt wonderful not to get caught up in the shopping hype. My credit card loves me too--super bonus.

* I've started spinning classes which are terribly hard for me, but I feel fantastic afterwards. I felt like I needed to do SOMETHING since I'm not doing the AIDS ride this year. I'm still doing Pilates reformer classes, too. LOVE it. I still want to get certified, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

* I signed up for, started and then dropped a Photoshop class. It was so boring I wanted to poke my eyeball out every time I sat down in the classroom. There wasn't a whole lot of teaching going on...it was all out of a book---uh, thanks, I can do that myself at work.

* I loved the last season of Project Runway--Chris March totally should have gone to fashion week---LOVE, LOVE that LOST is back on (may I have your baby Matthew Fox?), love the new Top Chef and can't wait for Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy to come back on. Oh yeah, can't get enough Biggest Loser or American Idol, either.

* Am worried about being 32 in 6 months. Eeeek! Not sure at all how that happened. And why am I still breaking out at 31? That shit needs to stop pronto.

* Work has really picked up, and I'm worried since we're losing a team member tomorrow. He/she isn't going to be replaced. I'm just a tad nervous about the upcoming work load.

Damn, I'm lame. I really HAVEN'T been that busy. Hmmm. Yeah, I'll get right on that. After I take a nap cause I'm sleepy. Bye!


9 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

Yeah...the Queen of Napville is back and hotter then ever! You've been missed!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodie for Google Reader letting me know that you've returned! I will admit, I did a little double-take ;)

It sounds like it's been an eventful few months, and you look great as a blonde! And I am in complete agreement with you about Chris March, although maybe with a bit less of the human hair...

Ooh, I was so excited to see you pop up in Google Reader. It's so strange for me to see a Christmas photo with bright sunshine and green grass! I need to move to Texas.

Blogger Weezie said...

You are SO right that Chris should have gone to fashion week! I wish you were here, we had a discussion group every Thursday morning! Oh, and by the way, I'm 37 and I still break out. Miss you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back! So good to see/read you - you've been missed. Take care!

welcome back!

You have been busy!

Love the Portrait of you and the rockstar!

Blogger Bella said...

My family did a scaled back christmas this year as well, I have to agree, it was nice.

Blogger Lori said...

Glad to hear you're alive and well. You look great. Welcome back!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's alive!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home