www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, October 18, 2007
My Precious
As long as can remember, I've always wanted a pig as a pet. But a pig that never gets big. Which doesn't exist. UNTIL NOW! Did any of you see the miniature pigs on GMA this morning? I'll take one for Christmas please! My husband said no because he thinks our heeler will take one look at it and see a big slab of bacon, just like a cartoon. I mean come on, just look at that tiny thing!


About the car, turns out the tree did NO damage to the outside of my car, and the total damage ended up being around $656 ($196 for the headrest/speaker tray/labor & $460 for the windshield) plus the exorbitant amount of money for the emergency tree removal which was a total scam, but they were the only people I could get to come out on such short notice. Let's just say this could have been a lot worse, I know that, but it was still a royal pain in my ass.


20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I am completely in love...but my heeler and corgi would tag team the poor thing for sure!

Blogger Cara said...

Oh my god, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I wonder if I could convince Danny that we should get rid of my cat and get one of those instead! I'd get her a pink rhinestone collar and name her Minnie Pearl or Rosita!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Whichever of you bitches gets me for Secret Santa this year....this pig is the only acceptable gift! :)

Blogger Moi said...

Lurve the piggies. Afraid Mr. Man's family would want to cook one for dinner. 8^(

Glad your car is mostly OK. Emergency tree removal blows. I've been there.

Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I think I'm starting a new business, emergency tree removing!

Blogger Kami said...

Honey. It's a PIG.

You and Carrie...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit, I don't even like pigs and I want one of those! You must get one. The internet demands it. It would be the official pig of the internet and you could give it it's own weekly feature so we could ooh and ahh over the piggy cuteness every week. This needs to happen. Tell your husband I said so.

Blogger pack of 2 said...

That is the cutest baby EVER!!! Now I need one. :)

angie

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So damn cute. Is that as big as they get? I wonder how they would do in an apartment. Hmmmm...

Blogger L Sass said...

That pig is so cute! I love it. I wonder if a mini pig would like to live in NYC with me?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love those little mini-pigs... the fuzziness! And the slightly too big heads! Precious!

Glad that the damage to your car was minimal--it's just so crazy that it's the second time it's happened to you. With odds like those you should buy a lottery ticket!

Blogger Rhonda said...

I need that piggy!!!!! How big does it get? Seriously, I want it.

Blogger Lori said...

Mini pigs!! Awesome and adorable.

Blogger Kat said...

O
M
G
!
!

Now, I want a piggy. How freaking cute is that little guy???

Sadly, I would forever feel bad everytime I ate bacon around him so I must refrain. Oh, but you should totally get one!!! :)

Glad your car damage wasn't horrendously expensive!

awe that pig is freakin adorable. and seriously? it doesn't get any bigger?

Blogger Kelly said...

Freaking adorable! I want one too, but my cat would beat it up!

that piggy is adorable.

I so want to get one.

I am going to research those little guys. I think they might be my next pet!

Blogger Jessica said...

Seriously?? Do those little piggies stay that small?
Kinda cute. If it's good enough for George Clooney it's good enough for me.

Blogger Missy said...

OK that is too cute!!!

Anonymous theposhmiss.com said...

Too cool piggy! WOW!

Post a Comment

<< Home