www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Fug of all Fugs
I know a lot of you out there like this person, but personally, she drives me CRAZY. And this outfit is just inexcusable. I mean, come on. WHAT POSSESSED HER TO PUT THIS ON??? And she's considered a fashion icon? Sheesh. From Go Fug Yourself:



"There are some outfits that are so complex in their fug that they defy words and require math. This is one of them. And I think we can all agree that Derelicte + harajuku x hormones + Gavin's manpris = CRAZY."


14 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

Forget the rest of the outfit, what the crap does she have on her feet? Yuck.

Blogger Melanie said...

I almost died when I saw that. I agree with Isabel. What is she wearing on her feet?

Go look at the lady with the heart dress. Ugh.

Oh my she is a fashion nightmare...

Kami is going to be so so mad you fugged her girlfriend!

Blogger Kami said...
Blogger Lori said...

Frankly I don't know how ANYONE who's very pregnant could walk in heels like that. Not to mention the lurvely blankie. Maybe she's trying to break it in for the little one.

Blogger Lisa said...

Yes. I don't get that she's considered a fashion "genius." Yes, and what ARE those things on her feet?

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

oh my gosh - they summed it up perfectly!

The outfit is beyond horrid.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is just bad.

Blogger Tammy said...

Who is that? That is just awful.

Blogger Fabnormal said...

Am I the only one that is NOT surprised to see her in this get-up?

Blogger Kat said...

eeeeeeeek! that is just so awful!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another reason why Queenie Lohan-Farr rocks your FUCKING socks off! She doesn't care for Gwen Pukeani!
Thank you Queenie!

Blogger pack of 2 said...

You better hope RSG doesn't hear about this!!!!

LMAO!

Shelly

Blogger roxie said...

LOL, just as funny now as the first time I saw it. Bless her little heart!

Post a Comment

<< Home