www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, February 03, 2006
Sickened
This story sickens me so much. What is wrong with people?
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/02/02/homeless.beating.ap/index.html
I wonder what those teens' parents are thinking. This is where my mind goes: Was it something the parents did? Were the kids abused at home? Was is just a case of a bad seed raised by good parents? Do the kids need mental help? Were there signs? These are the kinds of stories that make me not want to have kids.....


7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Very few news stories make me cry anymore because I have just gotten so jaded in the last few years. This story made me bawl. When I saw the footage of one of those men getting the shit kicked out of him, I could not believe it.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

PS - we were commenting on each other's blogs at the same time.

Freaky.

Disturbing! I wonder those things as well!

I hope someone beats the shit out of each of those boys like they did to those poor homeless people!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

So horrible.

Blogger Tammy said...

I hate people. I think the kids these days see their lives as their own personal videogame. They don't see people as real.

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, when I saw that footage it just made me ill.

Blogger Lisa said...

What are these kids thinking? I hope those kids find themselves the bitches of some big, well-hung, horney dudes at the very least. And I hope it HURTS and is extremely humiliating.

Post a Comment

<< Home