www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, July 13, 2006
A Bitch Slap in the Making
I think someone needs to bitch slap Malan. If you don't know who I'm talking about, then you should. Because then we can gossip about how terribly horrible he is. And it will be fun!! His pretentious nature and haughty looks guarantee that I will yell out something like, "Fuck yeah, motherfucker!! Take that!!! You like that?? Oh yeah. SUCK ON THAT" when he gets cut. Not that I've thought about it or anything. Oh, and I love Robert. He's the Nick of the 3rd season. Le sigh. (Yes, I realize I stole that from Pink is the New Blog, shut it.)


13 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Megan keeps telling me I MUST watch PR. That guy looks like he needs a corncob up his oohooodilly. Oh wait, he'd probably like that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...yeah. Just looking at that guy makes me want to slap him.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH HELLLL YES. I was JUST going to blog about PR3, and Malan was first and foremost. I loathe loathe loathe people like that. So fucking pretentious, it makes me want to stab myself in all orafices with a hot poker.

Blogger Kat said...

I caught a little of it the other night. After reading this, I'll have to pay more attention. Don't want to miss out on a good bitch slapping! :)

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Never seen that show. Sorry. :(

Blogger Weezie said...

THANK YOU! I can't stand him, but I think I like Keith even less. He's very cocky and I HATED it that he won. It's gonna be a goooooood season!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know who is going to be the new Andrea. Where's Andrea?

Blogger Lilah Mum said...

I love that show!! And, although I am far from loving fashion (I only own 4 pairs of shoes...), I think the first episode showed that all of them are very talented.

Blogger Tammy said...

I have no idea of what you speak, but if you hate him, I hate him.

I'm a cool bitch like that.

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm going to have to start watching...

Blogger Bookhart said...

OMG, I'm addicted. Yes, Malan is a pill. But the well-dressed redhead with 5 kids? Her taste is exquisite and I wish I could wear a suit like her. But she was so bloody RUDE to the designer from Ohio at the beginning of the show that I soured on her--"so what is it that people DO in Ohio? I've always wondered." She's going to have to work to make it up to me. Because, it's all about me, of course.

Blogger Kelly said...

Le Sigh! LOL I find myself saying that sometimes too! From PITNB! LOL

Sorry - not a PR fan!

Blogger Isabel said...

And you KNOW his accent is fake. He's probably from Ohio.

Post a Comment

<< Home