www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Thank you
It's nice to know so many of you have my back. The whole thing was a huge misunderstanding, there were apologies and everything is fine. I went to pilates and the grocery store, watched an episode of Scrubs (that's our current Nexflix choice) which I LOVE (Hellooooo JD), did a crossword and went to bed at 10:30. I'm feeling much better this morning. Now let's hope nobody goes and screws it up. I want to have a happy humpday. And really, I just wanted to say hump.

I hope you all have a lovely day. And seriously, if you ever get into a street fight a la Anchorman, I got your back, too.


11 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Glad things cleared up.

Wanna go to the mall with me at lunch?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet. Your muscle, bitterness and sharp tongue may come in handy in my search for suitable daycare. :) SO glad you're feeling better today. Happy HumpDay indeedio.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I know karate so you call me up next time somebody needs a little ass kickin!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not really the physical type but if you want someone to make their lives incredibly miserable then I'm your gal.

Blogger The Old Lady said...

I have learned how to work behind the scenes to secretly seek revenge. Let me know if you need someone taken out!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hehehehehe.

You said hump.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart Scrubs.

Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Glad all is well. I think I may be spending my evening Swiffering, cleaning up in general, and then watching The Lion King. Yes, the original. I can.not.wait!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, JD is hot. But do you also sort of like Dr. Cox?

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Sometimes Dr. Cox does it for me...when he's being sensitive. It's his lack of upper lip that turns me off :)

Blogger Kat said...

You know what? I've been snapping at people around here a little bit lately, um, like today... because I'm sick of having to do everything for everyone and not getting any damn credit for it. Interestingly enough, after I sternly told one of my bosses why something wasn't done due to the three other projects I was working on simoltaneously, he was able to get the person who's job it is to do what he wanted to actually work. Go figure. Glad things are better today!

Post a Comment

<< Home