www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, July 01, 2006
Naked Photo Update
Just a quick update on what I've been doing to get ready for the Naked Photos. Starting from last weekend, here's what I've done:

Friday: Walked 4 miles with my sister on hike and bike trail
Saturday: Walked almost 3 miles with my sister on hike and bike trail
Sunday: Walked 4 miles with my sister on hike and bike trail
Monday: Walked 4 miles with my sister on hike and bike trail
Tuesday: Pilates
Wednesday: Visitor arrived, so I did nothing.
Thursday: Bowling with the family. Sad thing is, my arm is SO sore.
Friday: Walked 4 miles with my sister on hike and bike trail
Today: Walked 4 miles with my sister on hike and bike trail
Tomorrow: If it doesn't rain, we're going to do a 20 mile bike ride. If it rains, I'm going to the gym.

I feel like I've been moving my ass A LOT. It totally helps that my sister is always up for walking with me. I haven't gotten on the scale because I don't want to go by numbers alone, and I FEEL better and not as bloated. My ass seems a little less jiggly? We'll see. I'll probably weigh sometime next week.

I also made blueberry pancakes this morning (I'm on a blueberry kick since they are the #1 antioxidant and are supposed to be fabulous for your skin.) Here's the evidence. I have to say, they were DARN tasty.
And here's a random photo for HollowSquirrel:

This little guy was tormenting my dogs and looked quite pleased about doing so. My dogs were glued to the back door until Mr. Squirrel decided to run away:




10 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Hey what route are you taking on the hike and bike trail that's 4 miles? I usually park under the Mopac bridge on the South side and walk east to the pedestrian bridge (called the Pfluger bridge or some crazy mess like that?) then head back west towards Mopac. That's only about 3 miles.

Congrats to you for walking so much! That's about 100 times more than I did this week!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squirrels, with the exception of all squirrels of the hollow variety, are agents of the devil. Thank you for posting this picture. I will add it to my files under Squirrels, Menacing and cross-reference it with Squirrels, Fat Ass.

And YOU, look at you with your healthy lifestyle! YAY! Jiggle be gone.

Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats on the walking. I wish you lived close to me - or I close to you. I need someone to walk with!

Wow I am totally impressed!

Blogger Kami said...

Those poor dogs!!

Good for you! But, I bet she'll desaturate your pics, and we all look fab in black and white, so stop worrying so much!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Holy crap, that is a lot of walking. You will be all ready for the nekkid shots in no time.

Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Ohmygod, you make me feel like the laziest f*cker in the whole world. You go girl! (ha... I love saying that.)

Cute pups!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Replace the dogs with cats and you've got my Mom's house.

I'm jealous. Just reading about how much walking you've been doing is exhausting me.

Blogger Kat said...

That's a lot of walking! Way to go! Love the shot of the dogs!

Blogger Sarcomical said...

oh my GOD. i am so bitterly jealous that i don't have someone or someWHERE to walk like that on a trail. i hate where i live. beh. where do you live?

also, i can't believe you are so brave. good lord. but what a motivator, yes?

Post a Comment

<< Home