www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Monday, July 03, 2006
Slow as Dirt
I don't know if that's a real saying, but I'm sitting at my desk, and it's slow as dirt. Most everyone took a vacation day, but I decided to let my co-worker have the day off since he had to work on Saturday. It's just me and one other guy. Since we are boss-less, our HR manager came down here to "check on us". I think she was verifying that we showed up. I wish I had a deck of cards. Or a book. Or a crossword puzzle. I usually copy the one from the paper, but some jackass stole the Life and Arts section. People can be so rude. Anyone else at work?


11 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I'm at work too and this is some bullshit! I too love naps and want to be taking one right now. The days almost over, hold on a bit longer. I see a nap in our future.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

No, but I am working my ass off at home. The house got to' up this weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://puzzles.usatoday.com/?POE=cwlfql
It's not rocket science, but better than staring into space.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://puzzles.usatoday.com/sudoku/?POE=UCNSK

Blogger Lilah Mum said...

Not at work...but you'll probably find that section of the newspaper in the men's restroom. I never touch the office paper...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE sorry you're bored at work (or were bored at work-- you're hopefully home by now).

Did you find something entertaining? Knowing you and your penchant for exercise, I bet you did squats in your office. Did you? Laps around the building? Or... surfing the web. That can be QUITE the workout.

Have a fantastic 4th!!

Blogger Fabnormal said...

*sigh* I was just missing you, my blogging friend. We need to go have coffee here pretty soon. :)

Blogger Lisa said...

I went to the pool. With an extremely fussy child.

I would have traded ya!

Blogger Bookhart said...

I busted out of the office at 4:00 p.m. I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

On the plus side, traffic at rush hour was light for once.

Blogger Norman said...

Nope, I got to stay home and plaaaaaay!!! I don't go back until Wednesday. That's one of the bonuses of working for the Government!

YAAAAY!!

norm

Blogger Unknown said...

Who needs a crossowrd puzzle when you have the Expoert Database?

Post a Comment

<< Home