www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, April 01, 2007
Game Night w/ Screech
So I had game night/girls night last night, and we had a blast. We played Scruples which TxMom insisted on because she was sure I had something to hide, and we freakin' watched the Screech s*x tape! Or tried to, at least.... The first 10 minutes were so boring we stopped it. We didn't even get to the Dirty S*anchez. Shucks. Anyhoo, I love my peeps, and it was a great time all around. I have so much food left over and I've been eating ALL DAY LONG. I swear I've eaten 15 or so cookies.

Exhibit A: Bowl of Evil Cookies




We got $400 back from Citimortgage from our escrow account which was a really nice surprise. I think a new pair of shoes for springtime are in order. I will be going to DSW next weekend!

I started painting my bathroom and I'm about 3/4 done, but now I've lost the motivation to finish. I hate that shit. At least it's green over green, so it's not that obvious.

I can't think of much else going on. Hmmmmm...oh yeah, the red truck is back. It still has the huge sticker on the windshield, but it's now parked in front of their house, thank god. I just can't believe it CAME BACK. I guess it's like a boomerang. I mean, they are from Australia???


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAit wait wait wait wait hold the dirty s*nchez. You have the screech sex tape?

How. Why. Where. Why.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Dude, I can't believe that damn truck is back. WTH?

Blogger Kami said...

I can't believe the truck is back. WTF?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to haunt you FOREVER...it will follow you no matter where you move...it's THE UGLY RED TRUCK.

Post a Comment

<< Home