www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Another Ice Day
I'm at home AGAIN! I can't believe this weather. Here's what it looked like this morning:


I LOVE it. I can see how it would get old after a while, but it hasn't been long enough for me to be sick of it yet. Some parts of the hill country are supposed to get 5 inches of snow by tomorrow! I think we might be off work again tomorrow, too, because it's not supposed to get above freezing until then.

Here's a photo my dad just sent me. The baby is my dad, the woman holding him is his grandma, on the far left is his mom (my grandma) when she was 30, and the oldest woman is his great-grandma! Four generations in one photo! I just love the look on my grandma's face. So sassy:



6 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

That old photo is priceless.

I know! It's too damn cold!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Girl, you got icicles. I love that.

Staying home with hot drinks and movies is the best.

Blogger Lori said...

It's been freezing here too. Kim (that sucker for punishment) is STILL riding to work in 20 degree temps. At least it's not far.

That's a great photo and she sure does look sassy!

Blogger Lisa said...

That photo is so cool. AM so envious that you have photos so many generations back.

Hope your snowday was fun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. Carrie got iced in but I get punished for living in the city...I had to drag my ass in to work today. My next home is going to be more out North so I can stay home...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Ice & snow? I picture you sipping hot chocolate while looking our your front window. Only because you pictured us doing that when it was like 55 degrees here. :)

Stay warm & enjoy your weather-related days off! YAY! THINK of all the cross-stitchin' you can get done.

Post a Comment

<< Home