www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Mommy Like
I kinda knew what I was getting this year, but I had no idea it was going to be so BIG. No, get your heads out of the gutter. I got this:

Oh yeah. 45 inch flat screen. I LOVE it. That was Clay Aiken's debut on Days. He's so girly.

Let's see, my kitty got kitty uggs for Christmas:



Hee hee, not really. That's just from the surgery.

And here's one of our poor dogs who didn't get anything for Christmas. Oooops, mommy forgot. With simple pleasures like this, who cares? (Disregard the paint can, dog towels and general mess. I'm sick and haven't cleaned up):


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


We had a nice day at my parent's house, then ate lunch/dinner at Katz's. It was great! We're going to have Christmas at my MIL's on Wednesday since my SIL was in St. Louis for Christmas.


15 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Sweet TV!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Girl, I am so digging that tv.

Blogger Cara said...

So jealous of that TV! You must have been on Santa's totally nice list this year!

That is hilarious how Dolce will sit down on her butt when she begs. Dogs are funny little creatures!

Blogger Spikey1 said...

That is what happend to Clay???

Blogger Rhonda said...

I saw that DOOL with Clay Gayken. It was embarrassing, it was so bad.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted a TV this year but I'm moving and knowing my luck it will get hurt in the move (just like my present TV).

You make your dog beg for ice? Geez...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An ice-chewing dog! What else could one possibly ask for?

Merry Christmas to NAPPY! Now that is one nice tv!

Blogger Lisa said...

NICE Tv! Clay Aiken is more "woman" than most women I know!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

oh wow, that flat screen is awesome! :)

Blogger Isabel said...

What a lovely TV. (When is Clay gonna come out? I mean, who is he kidding?)

Sounds like a fun Holiday!

Blogger Kat said...

That is a nice TV!!! I just can't like Clay. :P

Aw, poor little kitty with her little booty. :)

Can't see the video at work, will have to check back later...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh seriously, did you have to take a picture with Clay on your tv? For the love... I'm trying not to heave here.

Your dog? Totally loveable, and this is coming from a highly allergic scared of dogs gal.

Blogger Kami said...

Ice, huh? No hot dogs?

Clay Aiken makes my stomach hurt. He is so yuck. YUCK. Sorry if you like him. ;)

Poor kitty cat.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.

Post a Comment

<< Home