www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, March 21, 2008
Good Friday Indeed
This was the first week without our sales guy/project manager at work. It was a really hectic week not to mention a lot of his work is now falling to me, which is fine, I'm perfectly capable of doing his job....it's just that I already have a job, so doing part of his just makes for a busier day. The good news is I got a decent raise today AND my husband got his first unemployment debit card in the mail, both of which almost made me pee my pants. Life is pretty good right now--the dogs are good, the cats are fine if not a little bitchy, I just ate 3 huge pieces of pepperoni pizza, watched a movie and What Not to Wear which was filmed in Austin---sweet!---and now I'm going to sleep for at least 10 uninterrupted hours---which is reason #147 I'm not sold on having kids. Good night!


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can still sleep for 10 uninterrupted hours even if you have kids...simply install locks on yours and their bedroom doors. Additionally consider heavy-duty sound-proofing insulation for the walls...

BUT it can be done...

Blogger Kat said...

Well, now that I'm not working, I can finally see your blog again! hooray! (it was blocked at work and I suck at getting on at home).

So lets see, it's now May 5... I think you need an update. :) It sounds like things are good, and hopefully they still are!

I don't understand the debit card deal for unemployment... not sure how that helps me pay my bills, but I guess I'll figure it out. :P

Blogger Lilah Mum said...

Hey!!! Where ya been? Hope everything is well. Blogging boring?

Post a Comment

<< Home