www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 25, 2005
Where Have You Been?
Call received today:

"Ms. A?"
"Yes."
"This is J with D's Body Shop. Were you still wanting to get the hail damage on your Honda fixed?"
"Yes."
"Okay, you can bring it on Monday."
"Great, what time do you open?"
"7:30 AM"

Nothing too strange about the above conversation except that they hail damage occurred in APRIL and the damage was evaluated by said body shop on May 2nd! I called the shop 3 times, and I never received a return phone call. The only reason I go back is because it belongs to an old friend, they're trustworthy, they deal with my insurance and get me what I want, and they did a stellar job fixing my car when a tree fell it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home