www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Memories, From the Corners of My Mind...
So, on a preliminary inspection, I couldn't find any good homecoming photos, so I'm going to have to do some digging tonight to see if I can drum up something. While you wait (ha ha, I KNOW you're waiting), I thought I'd post some photos from out recent trip to New Mexico.


Here is the rockstar "sleeping" while driving. Yes we are dorks, and yes we like to take silly photos.




Our cabin (top photo) and the main cabin (bear photo). The rockstar said he could survive just fine in our efficiency cabin. Yeah, but honey, where would all of my shoes go?


A deer seen on one of our scenic drives.





Views from our hiking trip.


Me and the rockstar "hanging" out (sorry, I just couldn't resist) at the cabins.

Check back later for Wayback photos!


5 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Enjoy those trips and naps while you can, sister.

I want to go to NM!!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Beautiful photos! -- can't wait to see your wbw photos.

Blogger firedancerdancin said...

purdy pics!

I feel like going hiking now! I'm gonna have to grab my rockstar, K, and drag him out to the greenbelt or something. :-)

Blogger Mama Duck said...

That is a cute pic of the two of you.

And Sugar Daddy wants to shoot that big ass buck.

Blogger Tammy said...

So very fun.

Post a Comment

<< Home