www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Are you KIDDING me?
Yesterday I had ANOTHER roach fall from the ceiling on to my desk. Luckily, this little bastard (well, he was actually quite large) was scratching so hard on the light fixture, I heard him long before he actually took a dive. I saw his large antennae moving around as he came over the edge of the fluorescent lights. I watched him swan dive right on to my computer and proceed to walk around my desk. I have pictures from my friend E's camera phone, so I'll post them once I get them.

Today, another roach fell, but this time behind my co-worker's desk.

Are you kidding me? I don't know how much longer I can take it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, I so could not work under those conditions. Unless of course, I was collecting hazard pay.

But, I know where you work and am assured that you are not collecting anything extra.

Blogger Mama Duck said...

You could always interoffice mail them to Human Resources (until you got hazard pay) or Larry (until he called Orkin)...

Personally though, I think you should start taking pictures, naming them, giving them life histories and posting them on your blog.

But that's just me...

Blogger Rhonda said...

Me and Mama Duck would definitely name them and make up stories. That is what I do with the geckos and she made a book with the scorpions.

Seriously, I would throw such a fit. I like the idea of mailing them to someone--just make sure they are not on the 12th floor.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

ewww, that's gross!
I like Mama's idea of sending them through inter-office mail.

Post a Comment

<< Home