www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, October 27, 2005
Oh the Gas...
I came across the following photos the other day, and they're just too good not to share. About a year ago, my sister and I captured this specimen on film while driving back from a weekend at the beach.


We tried not to let it see us, as we were sure its aggressiveness level was high and that's its owner was full of rage. Luckily, we collected the photographic evidence without incident. I can't even imagine the gas mileage this creature gets. I'm thinking single digits? Not to mention its owner's penis size. Now that's just sad.


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi: Came here from AKA Merit. Guess what? Arnold Schwarzenegger has 21 Hummers. I guess he's serious when he says in that Austrian accent: "I always complete every one of my goals"! Stop by anad say HI anytime.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously making up for penis size. Those things are insane and stupid looking. Too funny that they're flat bedding it. The semi probably got better milage!

Blogger Isabel said...

If he would have caught you taking his picture, he would have thought you thought his hummer was hot. Oh, little does he know.

Blogger Tammy said...

Cost to fill up = VERY LARGE

Size of Penis = VERY SMALL!

loved the comment about the penis size almost spit my drink out. LOL

Have a great weekend!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

oh my god. Is that a hummer? too funny. It's just for shows though, right? right? I hope :)

I wouldnt' want to meet the ball of testesterone driving that thing :)

Post a Comment

<< Home