www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, October 22, 2005
Random Saturday
Today was the most gorgeous Texas day. Not very fall-like, but very much like a beautiful spring day, so I finally did some spring cleaning. We dusted everything, vacuumed out window sills and screens, changed the shower liner, etc... I also got all the Halloween decorations put up, and since we don't have kids, that really just means a wreath outside and some cute candle holders. Here's a photo of the front of the house. If you look closely, you'll see a fall wreath on the left and a Halloween "Welcome" sign on the right:



While spring cleaning, I also came across a tacky vacation photo. I normally don't do stuff portrait Friday, but I thought this fit right into the tacky photo category. The thing I love about this picture is that the rockstar's hand is on my knee, but it looks like he's feeling up the frog and really happy about it. It also looks like the frog is trying to do something inappropriate to me :



And one last random photo. During the cleaning fest, I dusted and aired out the gorgeous bamboo that TKW gave me before she moved up north. It's doing great! Sorry about the dark photo.



Happy Saturday!


8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hey, tomorrow is Sunday. I'm only a short 3 hours away. Wanna come dust/clean my house?

I started but then I came down with the same tummy virus the rest of my family has.

I still have the strength to blog, though.

Blogger Mama Duck said...

I love the front entryway! So cute!

Holy smokes! The bamboo has taken off...DO NOT PLANT IT IN YOUR YARD! It will take over the lot and harbor modquitoes.

Just a word of advice from yours truly.

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Tammy- Uhhh, fat chance. You do realize it took me about 5 months to get to my "spring" cleaning?

TKW-We know all about bamboo. When we moved in, the neighbors behind us had bamboo and it was growing under the fence into our yard. We tried everything to get rid of it. Finally, the neighbors cleared it out which took care of ours too!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

OK,

A) I can't see your wreath.

B) very cute house.

C) that is SUCH a funny vay-cay photo. Love it!

Blogger Kami said...

OT- Thank for for saying, "Mothers-in-law" over at Molly's place. When people use that incorrectly, it bugs the shit out of me.

Times out.
Holes in one.
Sisters in law.

Must I go on?

This is proper, people.

Oh, your house looks cute.

Blogger Kami said...

Yeah, yeah, I forgot the hyphens, but you feel me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're house is SOOO cute! Congrats on getting the spring cleaning done. I think I need to make mine an Xmas clean!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like how you write. Now you realize I must get all stalker-esque on your ass and read you from the beginning, right? Ok, just so ya know.

Post a Comment

<< Home