www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, October 14, 2005
Happy Hour?
It's Friday and I'm off to Happy Hour with my 3 best friends in the entire world (other than my sister), one of whom is 3 months pregnant. This is my first official happy hour with a pregnant best friend. I thought I would be really selfishly disappointed when my friends started having kids. Instead, I'm finding out that I'm truly ecstatic for them and can't wait to be an aunt. And no, this doesn't mean I want my own, I'm just really happy for those who do.


5 Comments:

Blogger Norman said...

I love happy hours!

I'm happy right now just thinking about it!

norm!

Blogger Mama Duck said...

I like happy hours too.

(shhhhh...don't tell, but I miss the freedom of going out for a drink after work...somehow there's more freedom in working a real job than there is working at home with children...but shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone that!)

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

OOh, have fun! (I'm drinking too...and I've got way too many kids :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't agree with you more; NO kids for me. And they tell me over and over (as they have been for years) "oh you'll change your mind." No, not so much. I'm 26. At what point will I begin to change my mind? I want to spend all my time/energy/finances/passion on my wife and make mine (when it happens) the best marriage I can.

Blogger Tammy said...

I want to go!!

Post a Comment

<< Home