www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, November 17, 2005
I Have Been Busy
We had a jewelry/art show last night so I didn't get home until after 10, which means I didn't go to sleep until after 11. On Tuesday night, I babysat until 10:45, got home about 11, and made jewelry until about 12 am. Monday night I had my yoga class and I made about 4 necklaces. Anyway, I'm tired and ready for the weekend. Here are some pluses. The weather here is GORGEOUS. Our Thanksgiving luncheon at work is tomorrow---free lunch=good. I'm getting highlights on Saturday, and I haven't had them in ages.

In addition to all of this, I've been working with the lovely and talented Cara on our jewelry business website. She is doing a bang up job. It's going to be beautiful. Plus, she's been really patient with me since I've been so scattered as of late.

I also signed up for a continuing education class called "Intro to Mosaics". I'm really excited and I'll post pictures of my project if it turns out okay.

No WBW Wednesday for me yesterday--I didn't wear sunglasses or glasses until college, and that was the late 90s, so there really wasn't anything to post!

You know what I'm ready for? A nap, you big dummy. I haven't had a nap in AGES and that is not okay with me.


7 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

Hey...get off the computer and go take a nap!!

You deserve it!

Blogger Spikey1 said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wow come to think of it, I need a nap too!

Blogger Tammy said...

Um, put paper in front of you. Hands on forhead. Sleep. zzzzz

Blogger Kami said...

Come babysit for me so that I can take a nap.

Blogger Rhonda said...

I need a nap too!!! If anyone is looking for me, I will be under my desk.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Naps are the best. In a comfy bed. Under warm covers. With the tv on low volume in the background. Mmmmm....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Blogger mikster said...

lol....You sound way, way too busy to me.

Post a Comment

<< Home