www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Way Back Wednesday - The Great Outdoors


I have done my fair share of camping. We were, in fact, a granola family. There are a TON of camping photos at my parents' house, but none here at my house. That being said, here's what I have to offer:


My sister is on the left (white-ish sheet on her head) and I'm on the right. We are obviously acting out the nativity, complete with baby Jesus in his bed of leaves and stuffed animals for our camels. I don't know what went down before this photo was taken, but I was seriously pissed. This counts for the great outdoors, right? Oh, and I don't think that Mary or Joseph ever sported the sweet kool-aid mustache I have going on...Let me know if you played!



19 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

You guys look like you belong in that movie "The Village" or something. :)

Blogger roxie said...

Dude, you SUCK.

Blogger Lori said...

I love the baby Jesus in the leaves! :)

Is it a freaky weird sign that my word verification is "hekxxx".

Blogger pack of 2 said...

Yep that is ONE nice mustache You got working there :)

Shelly

Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my God! That photo is hysterical... and adorable! Very cute!

Blogger Kelly said...

Oh yeah, I played too!

Blogger Leesa said...

This is so cute! I wonder if I can find a WBW photo to play too?

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Hey Roxie, the photo you posted is just as great!

Holy crap that picture is hysterical.

I played!

Blogger Melanie said...

That is so funny. Love the mustache!

Blogger Tammy said...

You guys are so very cute!!

I played!

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

That is so funny and adorable at the same time.
BTW- Thank you so much for the card. It was very sweet!

Blogger Rhonda said...

LOL!!! Too cute. I played too.

Blogger Jana said...

That's adorable!

I played too!

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh.
My.
God.

That is HILARIOUS.

I would have never pegged you two for doing something like this...

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

oh my gosh - that is the cutest photo!

I played too :)

Blogger Kat said...

That is a funny picture! How cute! :)

Blogger Lisa said...

That is sooo cute. I had to laugh. Awwwww.

ANd yes, we played too....

Blogger Lisa said...

Can I link ya? Can I assume that's ok unless you tell me "No deal?"

Post a Comment

<< Home