www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Hot or Not?
FINAL RULING: 9 HOTS/4 NOTS @ 9:10 pm Thursday

Tammy brought up a good question when I posted the photo of Lou Diamond Phillips the other day - Hot or Not? I say hot because he had a great bod in his cycling clothes, and he was very passionate about the cause. He seemed totally at home hanging with "normal people". Here are more photos to help you with your decision:







13 Comments:

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

I was going to say Not.

But now I say Hot.

:)

Blogger Kami said...

He looks hot in those.

Those pictures make him look more hot than not!

Blogger Elizabeth said...
Blogger Rhonda said...

Not. He looks pretty good there, but in general he just doesn't do it for me.

Blogger Isabel said...

I say HOT. Totally based on "Young Guns", which I loved in Junior High. He was so tough in that.

What a fun topic. Who should we judge next? Jon Bon Jovi?

Blogger pack of 2 said...

Jon Bon Jovi....HOT!!!

LDP...NOT!

Blogger Tammy said...

I think HOT. Just not back in the LaBamba days!

Blogger Me said...

Caption for the Second Photo:

"They THINK I'm hot but I'm really only about thiiiiis big!"

Blogger roxie said...

He is so hot. Any guy that can smoke a cigarette after riding that far is H-O-T!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh...I would say not.

But the fact that he's involved, kinda....I guess...more hot than not.

Still, not worthy of Queenie Lohan/Farr.

Blogger Mama Duck said...

He's hot.

Not my Sexception, but hot nonethe less.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I'm a little late here, but HOT!

Post a Comment

<< Home