www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, November 18, 2005
SPF - Representations
Kristine at Random and Odd wants us to post the following:

Something that represents your past, something that represents your present & something that represents your future.

My life with my husband is my past, present, and future, so I'm only posting one picture. We have gone from living the rockstar lifestyle (okay, sort of) to living together to being an old married couple at ages 28 & 29. I have no idea what the future holds, but we'll be by each others sides (not sure about the grammar on that one), and that's all that matters. I know I'm a big ole cheater, but hey, I'm a newlywed so cut me some slack.




Love you K!



21 Comments:

That is such a great picture. I love it! And a great post!

I played!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is a GREAT photo. I love it. Congrats on finding your love.

I played too.

Blogger hemlock said...

This'll be me in one year. I love that pic.

I certainly played.

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Black and White makes that pic. Keep on smiling guys.

Blogger Kami said...

I love you, too.

Oh, you aren't talking to me, are you?

I love that picture!

Blogger Rhonda said...

How sweet!

Blogger Tammy said...

That is so very sweet!!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's very cute. I think Kristine will let you bend the rules.

Blogger Isabel said...

What a great post and beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing. And happy Friday.

Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Awesome, awesome photo.

Blogger Jana said...

How sweet!

I played too!

Blogger Random and Odd said...

HUBBA HUBBA!

Look at that shot of handsomeness in a tux.

Of course you look beautiful too...but HUBBA HUBBA! on your man!!!

I better stop huh? I hope Shaun doesn't read this blog ;) hee hee.

I'm really glad you played!!

Blogger Kat said...

That is an awesome picture!

Blogger Mrs. Dr. Dave said...

Love that wedding picture. I am a newly wed too! I played!

Blogger Lori said...

I think that summed it all up perfectly.

Blogger firedancerdancin said...

love the picture. so cute! :-)

In unrelated news, I want to buy some jewelry. Specifically a black necklace with only big black beads (to go with my jackie O black and white business ensemble) and just some other peices I can mix in. I can't wait for your website to be up so I can do some SHOPPING!

Blogger Book Bums said...

What a great picture! I don't think you cheated...just out-smarted the rest of us by finding one picture that fit all three categories!

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I love the picture!
It's so nice to have a wonderful man and a great relationship, so who cares if you cheated!

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Love that picture! did you frame it!?!?

Blogger Melanie said...

Love it. Great pic.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute couple!
He's a lucky guy!
Great pic!

Post a Comment

<< Home