www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Um...Okay...
I read this on The Superficial, which is a hilarious blog BTW. It's disturbing yet hilarious. I can't wait to see who finds my blog after this post. Enjoy:

Ricky Martin likes to pee on people
He's been accused of being gay and being straight and being all sorts of other things, but I don't ever recall rumors of him peeing on people, which makes it all the more strange that he would bring it up in an interview.

Ricky Martin told fans perhaps a little more about his sex life than some wanted to know. “I love giving the golden shower,” he told Blender. “I’ve done it before in the shower. It’s like so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different.”

I'm just going to assume that his limited grasp of the English language caused him to say something he didn't mean to say. Not because I don't believe it, but because the thought of Ricky Martin peeing on people in the shower makes me want to stab myself in the face.



10 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

What a wierdo. What do they think he was really trying to say?

Blogger Elizabeth said...

The man sings "She Bangs." Enough said.

Blogger Lori said...

Ricky Martin, or anyone else, I really fail to see the attraction in Golden Showers. Just gross.

Blogger Mama Duck said...

I once read that Adolf Hitler got off on being peed on.

Or peeing on people.

Or something.

Apparently I need to check my facts.

Blogger Melissa said...

I wonder if Ricky Martin, in his gayness, is attracted to R. Kelley?

Blogger pack of 2 said...

eewwwwww! LOL...Lets just hope he meant to say he pees in the shower...I would feel better about that than he pees ON PEOPLE in the shower!
I hope I don't have a nightmare now...THANKS for the mental image Nap Queen...;-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Shelly

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Golden Shower! Classic!

That is creepy. ICK no thank you dont want any of that. I like kinky but not being peed on that is blech!

Blogger Kat said...

HaHaHaHaHa...*gasp*...HaHaHaHaHa

That is hillarious. Gross, but hillarious. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Blogger Lisa said...

I can't stop laughing. You are so funny.

That Golden Showers thing is really Icky.

Post a Comment

<< Home