www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Hot Shit and Butt Sweat


Most of you won't remember this post about how hot it was last September. That's okay because I will give you basically the same post today, but abbreviated. It's motherfucking hot outside. H-O-T. As in melt-your-eyeballs-right-out-of-their-sockets hot. I think it's supposed to be 101 today, but it will feel like 108 in the shade. That's insane-o. I know I choose to live here, so if I don't like it, I should leave. Weezie did just that, and I'm a tad jealous. I took this afternoon off of work, and I need to go run errands, but I'm stalling because I know that just walking to and from my car, I will have terrible butt sweat. Good thing there aren't any of the paps following me around. I would hate to have one of these floating around the internets:


I also have tomorrow morning off of work and I'm meeting with Lucky so she can do her magic and photograph one of our crazy dogs. I can't wait! Hope you are all staying cool. (Oh, and I chose that picture of Carmen Electra over Fergie or Jenny McCarthy because I'm MAD at her and Dave Navarro for splitting up. I thought those crazy kids had a chance. I really did.)


17 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Maybe she just pee'd her pants. LOL.

Blogger The Old Lady said...

Was wondering where you were off to today! Weezie is suffing as well. I think she took the hot with her to Chicago!

Stay cool!

Blogger Rhonda said...

I'm jealous that you have the afternoon off (and tomorrow morning too).

Good luck w/ the pup pic.

Blogger Linlee said...

I feel your pain...it's that hot here in St. Louis too. It's so bad my dog doesn't even want to go outside. I don't know about you but we are stuck with this heat all week.

Blogger Kat said...

I feel ya, can't even get to the car without being drenched in sweat. :(

Butt sweat is funny. There was an extremely bad case of it at the gym the other night, I considered telling the poor girl light gray wasn't the best choice for serious workouts, but decided against it. She looked like the type who knew and didn't care. :)

Blogger Weezie said...

You just wait until winter comes and then I'll be clamoring to get back into Texas! If it makes you feel any better, I'm in Atlanta and it's well into the 90's and humid here too. I shall sweat in your honor tomorrow.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an awful case of butt sweat. Up here in Fort Worth we thought about experimenting with the heat by frying an egg on the driveway. Didn't do it, though.

Blogger Unknown said...

Wait did you take that pic?

You know Weezie up here tried to bring you along...resistance is useless...come, come to the North!

Totally forget that in January when it's minus 8 that your boogers freeze in your nose...totally put that out of your ming.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so hot here in Baltimore that I've been putting out pots full of ice water for the stray cats. My car's air conditioning doesn't work, so I'm basically housebound unless the place I want to go is within walking distance (thank goodness my office is)... I hate the winter cold, but this sucks.

Blogger Liberal Banana said...

That's what she gets for wearing sweatpants in the summer! SWEAT. PANTS.

Blogger Kami said...

Well, as FW said, it you let MTV follow your newly-married ass around, you will end up splitting.

Blogger Tammy said...

Did you take that picture. That is so damn funny.

Blogger Lisa said...

I saw that photo of the sweat alittle while ago. It made me laugh!

And Linlee is right. It IS hotter than hell here too. We had a big storm and 300,000 people were without power. SUCKY!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Oh no! how embarassing.

Blogger pack of 2 said...

We're supposed to be over 100 for the next 3 or 4 days.....with no A.C.....WTF???? It sucks!

Angie

Blogger Isabel said...

I'm sorry about the heat.

And Carmen and Dave split up? I had no idea. I hate to admit it, but I also thought they had a chance.

Blogger Memphis said...

Carmen had to leave Dave because she just found out about my mad love for her and she wanted to be with me.

Seriously.

Quit laughing.

Post a Comment

<< Home