www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, June 16, 2006
Because You Never Get to See Them....
I know that I have subjected you to numerous photos of my dogs over the past year, but rarely do I give you my cats. So here you go. Photos of the momma, Sasha, and her baby, Sonja (the sick one). You can thank me later:

What? What's that you say?. Didn't quite catch their cuteness the first time around? Hmmm, well take a closer look:

Yeah, they'll kill you with cuteness. It almost breaks my heart. Almost. Then momma will wake up and scratch your eyes out while "the baby" will poop on the floor. Literally. I'm not joking. Sigh. I guess they can't be cute ALL the time.

I would have also given you a photo of our other cat Diabla, but she is outside, probably killing a bird or pooping in the front flower bed. Other than a terrible game of Scrabble, you're looking at my Friday night. Goodnight and good evening.

P.S. So I guess I'm still blogging. The cats willed me to do it. It's all their fault!!! Blame them if you must blame someone.



22 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

First glance... first photo... I swore it was a SKUNK! I thought you had a pet skunk.

LOL

Blogger Lori said...

They're so cute all snuggled up like that.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

They CUDDLE. I love that.

I am glad you are still blogging. So the bribe I gave the cats worked. Right on.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

PS - thanks for the email about my questions. :)

Blogger Kami said...

Damn cuties.

Blogger pack of 2 said...

I love your babies! So cute!

Angie

Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah! You're still blogging. Love the kittycats!

Blogger pack of 2 said...

Aww..that is so cute. I don't know why but our cats don't sleep together...the used to but no more!

That is so sweet!

Glad you are blogging.

Shelly

Blogger Unknown said...

Love your cats! I only have one dog but I still dream of owning another cat someday...

Blogger Celina said...

That's just TOO CUTE! At least they don't push CTL+ALT+DEL, and "My Computer," etc! My cats have nearly deleted SEVERAL important things off my computer!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take the pooper. :-)

Blogger Kat said...

Such sweeties! yes, I feel you on the poop on the floor issue. Why? Why? Don't you know I spent $200 on that fabulous self-cleaning litterbox because I hate cleaning???? Yet, still poop on the floor. But so darn cute. :)

Blogger Tammy said...

But they are so darn cute!

Blogger The Egel Nest said...

Nappy Taffy-

It is very cute how they are cuddled on the computer...maybe they caught the mouse :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute little scoodgie bears. You simply must keep blogging, Nap Queen. You owe it to your pets.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute little scoodgie bears. You simply must keep blogging, Nap Queen. You owe it to your pets.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

yes they are killing me with their cuteness!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

I've never known cats to talk one into blogging. Napping? Yes. Blogging? No.

Very talented, persuasive cats I suspect.

I so thought I left a comment! Damn I hate when that happens!

Your cats are so flippin cute all cuddled together!

Blogger Kelly said...

Is that Age of Empires on your computer? ;)

Very cute photo!

Blogger Cheryl said...

They look so sweet snuggling together. I'm so glad you kept your blog up. I love reading your weekend updates.

Blogger The Old Lady said...

I'm anxious to see how the two old cats handle the new kitten in a couple of weeks. My boy kitty likes to still mark his territory despite being fixed. Gotta love em!

Post a Comment

<< Home