www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 29, 2005
3 Things.
I stole this from Rant & Ravin' Haven who stole it from The Dallas Ks. I usually don't do these over email, but I've never done one on my blog so here goes nothing!

3 things I want to do before I die:
1) Go on a honeymoon.
2) Be debt free (I stole this from TEH.)
3) Find my true passion/calling.

3 things I can do:
1) Drive a stick
2) Spell
3) Manage money. (I have bounced one check in my lifetime.)

3 things I can't do:
1) Fly without freaking out. Seriously. Tears and everything.
2) Sing
3) Run. I'm outta breath in 5 minutes. Put me on a bike, I can ride 20 miles!

3 things I say most:
1) You're cute.
2) I love you.
3) That's okay.

3 celebrity crushes:
1) Edward Norton
2) Luke Wilson
3) Johnny Depp


3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Well, I know who I'm calling when I need help with spelling!!

Great list!

Blogger Kami said...

I can't fly without drugs and/or drinks. HATE IT!

Blogger Nap Queen said...

I have drugs & drinks! I had to search around for a doctor that would prescribe Xanax for flying :)

Post a Comment

<< Home