www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, August 26, 2005
Our First Paycheck
So my sister and I got our first paycheck today for the jewelry we sold to the national retailer! It was really nice to see a corporate check with our names on it. Some of you asked for photos of the jewelry, so here are some examples of some items that sold at the store.

I spoke with our contact today, and she is ready for us to make more stuff to replace what has been sold, so I guess I know what we're doing this weekend.


3 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Oooooh, purty!!

Blogger Tammy said...

That's some great jewelry!! Where can this be purchased?

Blogger Mama Duck said...

You know, I started to comment on this a few days ago and I think a daughter woke up...

Love the blue one with the big circle thing...very cool!

Post a Comment

<< Home