www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Monday, October 31, 2005
Quote for the Week
"Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man." - Nancy Linn-Desmond

Now, I have no idea who this "Nancy" person is, I stole this from my very disappointing "Wild Words from Wild Women" daily calendar. This is one of the best quotes so far and we're in October people. I am not a man hater, but I think this quote is DEAD ON. I hate the "women are sluts, men are macho" double standard. Bleh.


8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I personally STROVE to attain the title of slut in my youth. I think I may have made that goal. I have few regrets though. Not many can say that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slutty women rock!

Blogger Kami said...

Shut up, Nate. :)

Yes, Nappy Girl. OMG. Nappy Girl. LMAO. I need to go to bed.

Blogger Tammy said...

Really. Shut up Nate!!

I'm right there with you. I never understood this double standard.

Blogger Mama Duck said...

So true!

YOu guys only know that Nate is speaking what all men are thinking...it's not his fault that he's wired that way.

Blogger Nap Queen said...

I can't wait to see who finds this blog since we have used the words "easy, slut, slutty, sexual"...

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

that is a good quote.
And so damn true!
I take it as a compliment now if someone calls me a slut!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

amen sister.

(lately I'm a raging feminist inside :)

Post a Comment

<< Home