www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, February 10, 2006
SPF
Yes, I'm very late, but I have a good excuse. I've been doing chores! Changed the sheets and two loads of laundry, done! No more VPL! Yea!! So here it goes.


~ What you love most about your home: Currently, it's our newly remodeled bathrooms. I love the way they turned out, and I can't believe we waited 2 years to do it.

~ What you love least about your home: The horrible linoleum in the kitchen. I HATE it. It was the same stuff we had in the bathroom, and it's just gross. I think it's supposed to be some sort of fake "marble". This will be our next project.

~ What you love most about yourself: I like my sense of humor, but if we're going with the physical attributes, it's my eyes. I like the color and I've never used a eyelash curler in my life!



14 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

What? Your eyelashes do that naturally? I'm so jealous. Love the bathroom and I agree with you on the floor. I hate that stuff too.

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

LOVE your bathroom. I love that color. And of course..you are just too cute :)

Blogger Me said...

Love the bathroom... and from the photo you posted the kitchen floor DOES look like marble and doesn't look all that bad. But I know what you mean, and I wouldn't want linoleum either. ;)

Blogger Unknown said...

The bathroom is lovely! I love the bright green on the wall. It seems so serene. The black and white floor tiles add a nice contrast and the faucets add a touch of elegance to the whole thing.

You're right, linoleum is not very attractive. But isn't it quite durable for high-traffic areas like the kitchen?

Blogger Lori said...

Your bathroom looks great and that green is beautiful.

No eyelash curler! Lucky you.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh man, never ever used an eyelash curler? See, I used to like you and everything but that shit just ain't fair.

The bathroom looks fabulous. Y'all did a bang up job. Do you hire yourselves out?

No? Well, it was worth a shot.

Blogger Kami said...

You are such a showoff, Miss Perfect Eyes. ;)

I love your new loo.

Blogger Rhonda said...

I am jealous of your bathroom and your eyelashes. I use a curler every day and it doesn't help much. Your eye color is gorgeous as well.

Oh my your eyes are beautiful!

And the bathroom turned out beautiful!

Blogger Tammy said...

OMG. I love your eyes. Beautiful.

Blogger Unknown said...

You do have the most beautifully striking eyes.

Huh? You're not a fan of linoleum?

Blogger jayfish said...

like everyone else has said, your eyes are quite lovely. and my kitchen floor is a wood-type thing and i'm always afraid of dropping things on it, so i don't think it's really any better than yours. not that i'm going to have it redone anytime soon. :)

Blogger Kether said...

The bathroom looks fantastic.

Never used an eyelash curler? I hate you.

Oh, and about the bad desserts--I hate when I've discovered something needs to go back after I'm in my jammies. That is one of my all time pet peeves.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

lucky bitch! Look at those lashes!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home