www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Awesome
I just had dinner and drinks with Lucky to go over the photos she took of Dulce, one of my dogs. She is so awesome. I'm sure you saw this one on her site (which is one of my favorites):


Here's another one. If you look REALLY closely, you will see a bit of Dulce's tongue hanging out:

There are so many good ones, it's hard to choose which ones I want. I want all of them! Anyway, I think she's great, and she's so much fun. I found out I'm only 2 days older than her!!! Weird. I can only imagine what will happen when we attend the Dallas Blogger Blowout in October. It should be interesting...


16 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I do love that pic of the two of you. Now you need her to take some of you and the Rockstar.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the first one but the second one in black and white really is interesting with his two different colored eyes.

We need to see more pics. :-)

Blogger Liberal Banana said...

So cute... I didn't know you were going to the Dallas BB. I was invited but I don't know if I want to take on the expense of traveling! It's good to know that if I did go, there'd be at least one other non-mother there!

Blogger The Old Lady said...

She does amazing work! I think pets are harder to photograph than children

It is going to be crazy this October in Dallas!

Happy Friday and those pictures are fabulous!

Blogger Lori said...

That is a wonderful, wonderful picture of you both!

Blogger Unknown said...

I want to see more. I just adore that first one.

Thanks for the reminder...must get on treadmill and not get off until October.

Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE the photos! So cool.

Blogger Kat said...

Those are both so sweet! The blowout is going to be a blast! :)

Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

First - you and the dulce look beautiful!

Second - Did you say Blogger Blowout in Dallas? Does one have to be invited or is everyone welcome?

Blogger Karla May said...

Awww...that makes me want to have some photos taken with my furry babies. But I'm afaid they're not nearly as regal looking as your stunning photomate.

You look great too, btw.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Great pictures. Love them.

Blogger Me said...

GORGEOUS!!! more please! :)

Blogger Unknown said...

You young 'uns...

Great pics, still getting ready for the risque shots?!?!

Blogger Isabel said...

I love the one of you two together. So beautiful.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

That was the coolest thing finding out we're two days apart!

Had a great time with you!

Post a Comment

<< Home