www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Stolen Fun
I got this from Lori...

9 Lasts...
1. Last place you were: Home
2. Last drug used: Synthroid/Cytomel
3. Last beverage: Coffee
4. Last kiss: Doc (the dog) licked my nose
5. Last movie seen: Broken Flowers (terrible ending)
6. Last phone call: To my husband
7. Last cd played: Depeche Mode (I LOVE them, FYI.)
8. Last bubble bath: Last year, I'm sure
9. Last time you cried: Sunday

8 Have You Evers...
1. Have you ever dated someone twice: yes
2. Have you ever been cheated on: Not that I know of, but I'm sure it's possible it happened
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it? Yes
4. Have you ever fallen in love: Yes
5. Have you ever lost someone: Yes
6. Have you ever been depressed: Down, yes, but not full on depressed
7. Have you ever been out of the country: Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and a few other countries I can't remember. My dad likes to travel.
8. Have you ever been on TV: No

7 States You've Been To...
1. California
2. New Mexico
3. Nevada
4. New York
5. Illinois
6. Colorado
7. Louisiana

6 Things You've Done Today...
1. Blogged
2. Kissed my husband
3. Checked my email
4. Wondered why I'm still doing my job
5. Edited a database
6. Had a good laugh with a co-worker

5 Favorite Things...
1. My family and dogs
2. SLEEPING IN
3. Shoes
4. Getting real mail
5. Coffee in bed

4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything...
1. My sister
2. The Rockstar
3. My mom
4. Weezie, E and H...it's a toss up

3 Favorite Colors...
1. Red
2. Black
3. Pink

2 things you want to do before you die...
1. Figure out what I'm good at and do it for a living
2. Take a two week vacation

1 thing you regret...
1. Although I firmly believe that things happen for a reason, I wouldn't have let that semi-one night stand turn into a four year relationship.


7 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Dang girl, you have travelled the world! I'm so jealous! :)

About the catbox. The motor is actually not very loud at all and since it doesn't get stuck, it doesn't run for very long (only on when raking). Doesn't even wake me up at night like the last one did. :) Oh, and one of mine was REFUSING to use the old box but happily uses this one several times a day. :)

Blogger Lori said...

I like your #1. And Kim and I both love DeMode.

Blogger Weezie said...

I'm on your list! That's great. I don't wish I were there, but I do wish I'd had a good laugh with you today.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo...I love DM too. Damn girl...are you sure we're not cousins or something?

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I might have to be stealing this. :)

Blogger Kami said...

I love DM, too!

Blogger Bookhart said...

I like this one. Consider it stolded.

Post a Comment

<< Home