www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Everything is Normal
with the ultrasound, that is. Normal ovaries, normal uterus, normal appendix. The assistant I talked to said, "The doctor wants you to come back if the pain is persistent or worsens." Um, it IS persistent which is why I went to see a doctor in the first place. Fine, have it your way. I guess I'll wait until I have appendicitis, and then I'll be done with all this.

Some small progress is being made on the naked photo front. I'm still walking a lot with my sister (damn it's hot outside) , and I've been adding more elliptical machine to the mix. I did 20 min on Fri, 30 on Sat., and 20 minutes on Sun. That's an extra 700 calories burned! I made the executive decision to stop taking a steroid I was on because it wasn't doing what it supposed to, so maybe that will help a little. I really like how walking has become part of my life. It's not a chore. I totally look forward to it, and I feel healthy which is the most important part.

We have walls! We have baseborads! I would have posted photos, but I can't upload them. The drywallers came on Friday and fixed the holes that were cut from the water leak. The hubs purchased the floor stain and are ready to go! I just have to mop a couple of times tonight, and we can get started. I think we'll have it done by this weekend. If it works, then it's on to the master bedroom. I LOVE NOT HAVING CARPET. I despise carpet. With a passion.
Update:
Before:
After: Before: After:
That's all for now. I need to get some caffiene. TIRED.


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Normal girlie parts!!

You're going to call your Doc and them you're still hurting, right? It's not good to still be hurting. Maybe it's time to look for an internist?

Blogger Me said...

Similar medical issues here except I added spotting (21 days a month, when not having a period) LOL. Only 2 doctors in 2 different clinics in 2 different cities couldn't figure out 'why'.

It comes and goes on its own... when it's 'good' I think "cool, it went away" and when the spotting and pain is back (like this week) I think "Gosh, I should really try yet another doctor....."

... but then I get busy and don't.

Glad all is good in the girl department. Hope the pain goes away!

Yea for walking and being healthy that is awesome.

Cant wait to see the results of the floor!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CARPET BE GONE! And take NapQueen's persistent crotchal zone pain with ya. So happy that all checked out ok-- and I hope you feel as GREAT as you look soon. Not that I've seen ya naked, but you catch my drift.

Blogger Tammy said...

OMG. I hate carpet too. Good for you for the walking. I so wish I had time.

Re: your question - everything is great. We beat the asshole in Court. After we got to watch the mullet parade.

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

I'm glad everything checked out :)

Blogger The Old Lady said...

Gald all is well. I need more info on the naked photos. I obviously missed something.

Blogger Bart said...

what exactly are "normal girlie parts"

I guess normal is always better than abnormal.

Blogger Kat said...

Well, it's good they didn't find anything wrong, but that sucks that you still have pain. When did you start walking and stuff.. maybe it's tied to that?

I hate carpet too. I long for the day I have a house with hardwood floors. :)

Blogger Kami said...

Glad you're all normal in there.

:)

Blogger Memphis said...

I realize I haven't been here in awhile. I also realize I'm probably just a big perv, but what exactly was that you were saying about making progress on a naked photo front?

Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE that green color! And I'm betting that the steriod was the culprit.

Post a Comment

<< Home