www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, April 14, 2007
The Killers
My sister and I went to The Killers show last night and it was AWESOME! They put on a wonderful show and got a nice contact high from the person smoking out somewhere around us. I'm not a huge fan of their new stuff, but they played enough of their songs from Hot Fuss to make me happy.


I can't believe the Houston Blowout is next weekend! I'm really excited to see/meet everyone. Now I just need to get a new outfit and batteries for the camera. What is everyone wearing? Jeans?

I REALLY can't believe the AIDS ride is in two weeks. I heart my new road bike---it makes hills so much easier (not that I haven't walked my big ass up a few anyway). I really appreciate all of you who have donated...you rock!!!

Labels: ,



6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am so mad I am not going. I mean, I am glad to spend time with my step mom doing touristy stuff here but damn it all to hell, I wanted to meet all y'all.

Fuckity fuck.

Just come here.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot about donating to your fundraiser. It's been written on that mile long list of things to do I have.

I can't believe it's next weekend either. It's going to be a LONG week at work!

Blogger Kami said...

I am wearing jeans, and a new top from Express. :)

Blogger Kat said...

I haven't decided what I'm wearing - since we are going to a club, I might where one of my dresses, so I can maybe snag me a man. :P

Blogger Rhonda said...

I think I will wear capris and a cute baby doll top. And my sexy new Michael Kors sandals, which I still need to post about.

Blogger Lisa said...

Eeek. I have forgotten to donate. Is it too late? Hope not!

Post a Comment

<< Home