www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, April 22, 2007
Things I Learned
I had a really good time at the Blowout! I'm so glad I went. Here are just a few of the things I learned from taking a roadtrip and sharing a hotel room with TxMom and Lucky:

*TxMom is very prepared and had Pepto ready when I had a nasty onset of food poisoning at 4:00am.

*Lucky will go to Spencer's and buy awesome party favors like d*ck lollypops, d*cklets gum (which was disgusting, btw) and Girl's Night Out cards which have different tasks for everyone to accomplish while in a bar...such as tell a random stranger you're not wearing p*nties or get under the table and grab people's ankles...which Lucky did. So thoughtful.

*TxMom will sacrifice the king size bed for the sleeper sofa because she won't want to wake you with her coughing. So sweet.

*I can talk to either of them about anything whether it be husbands or bodily functions.

*Lucky can make a whoopie cushion fun for 24 hours. Seriously, it never gets old, especially when you let it rip in an elevator with a teenaged boy.

*I wear the same size shoe as both of them. Nice :)

*TxMom is really good at opening non-twist off bottle tops with no bottle opener (sorry about the finger Monica).

*Lucky needs to take more girl trips.

*They have become really good friends and I love them both.

I'm sure there are many more, but I had a blast with them, I would do it again in a heartbeat!!


13 Comments:

it was so great to see you all!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Glad y'all had a fun time. :)

Blogger Rhonda said...

And I love you too!!! Nothing bonds girls more than hotel rooms and food poisoning.

Blogger Kat said...

So glad all of you made it down! I had so much fun! Yes, Lucky can make pretty much anything funny for 24 hours. She's a nut like that. :)

Blogger Kami said...

It was so great to see you girls!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have stayed and talked to you but I had other things going on.

Next time we'll have to do a bead show or something. I'm going to start my bead fund right now. I have a whole dollar in it!

Blogger Addy said...

OMG. I love Lucky and her whoopie cushion!

Such fun girls they are!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a blast.

Oh wait. That's right. I wasn't there.

Idea: BlogHer 2007. Chicago. July. Giddy and UP girls!

Blogger Missy said...

I am so glad I got to meet you. We need to hook up some time in Austin.

Blogger Isabel said...

What I learned from this post?

That I'm jealous you all got to get together and have so much fun!!

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! I'm thinking about a trip in the fall..we'll have to get together.

Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like it was a blast!

Hope you are feeling better tho.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

IT'S MAY.

Post a Comment

<< Home