www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Way Back Wednesday
Okay, we are having computer issues. My computer isn't recognizing the wireless keyboard, therefore I can't type anything, therefore I can't scan photos, therefore I can't post anything tonight. I have tons of great photos, though, so please check back Thursday morning when this will all be resolved, and you can laugh at my drill team photos. We're talking BIG hair and lots of stage makeup :) Plus, I'm going to do a makeup post from last week. The friend photos sort of overlap with the dance team photos....


3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

I can't wait! Mine are posted. Laugh away.

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh come on. Get those keyboards workin'!!

I can't wait to see them.

I played.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Alright, but the pics better be there! And they better be good...I want to see big hair and overdone makeup!!

Post a Comment

<< Home