www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Way Back Wednesday - I Did It! I Did It!


I just got home from babysitting those awesome kids I told you about awhile back, and I actually remembered Way Back Wednesday for once. This week we're supposed to do show and tell----that one picture that we've passed over other weeks. Well I have two. One sweet, one funny.

Sweet first.

This is my mom and me in 1977, so that makes me about a year old depending on what month it was when this was taken (and since it's Texas, who's to say).




I just love the clothes and we both look really happy. Dang, I was a chunk.

So now for the funny. I don't have a whole lot of Halloween photos, but here is one from last year. This is me (some sort of weird cat/maid costume purchased last minute at Target) and my friend B from college. He's Lil Jon in case you were wondering. Yup, bedazzled chalice and all. Dang, could my face BE any shinier? Mean Coffee, I TOLD you I know all about chicken face.

So those are my random show and tell photos. Let me know if you played and I'll stop by and take a look!


19 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Lil' Jon? Oooookay. Did anyone acutally get that? Shishedo or however-the-hell you spell it makes those blotting sheets that are pretty cool.

Blogger Kelly said...

I did not get little Jon... but I'm blonde! Adorable photo of you and your Mom!

I played too!

Blogger Me said...

A chunk? LOL... you were not! You were a typical beautiful baby. I don't even see chubby legs you nut! :)


(I forgot it was Wednesday till I saw your blog. Guess I better get over to MamaDucks and get my orders!)

Blogger Fabnormal said...

Yep, gotta love that shine! Like diamonds! Or three or four clumped together, whichever. :)

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Oh, Molly, LOL. That diamond thing.... priceless...Does that woman realize how dumb she sounds?

Blogger Tammy said...

Very hot mama!

I love that baby pic. So cute!

Great photos. Happy Wednesday, I played!

Molly you have got to stop with the diamonds I cant stop laughing when I think about that. What a nut that gal sounds like...

Blogger Jana said...

Very cute baby!

I played too!

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh my God! Look at you!! How cute!!! (I'm referring to the first photo)

IN the second one you're just smokin'!!

Blogger Lori said...

You were a cute baby! And chunk is great on babies. Didn't quite get the Lil' John till you mentioned it.

Blogger Lori said...

You were a cute baby! And chunk is great on babies. Didn't quite get the Lil' John till you mentioned it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were the sweetest little baby!!! Aw!

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Ok, first of all you BABYSIT?!?
Come on over!!
but you were a cute little baby and you can definitely see the resemble between you and your mom.
Great sexy costume!

Blogger Leesa said...

Those are great! How cute:)

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

1. you are too cute. I just want to nibble on that chunky arm!

2. you are too hot. On fire (seriously, you're very pretty) :)

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Thanks Katherine!!! You made my afternoon. Seriously.

Blogger Kat said...

Both pictures are great! You look adorable in the baby one and after you pointed out he was Lil'Jon I actually got it. :) Love the maid/cat costume
I played

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!

IT'S LINDSAY LOHAN, DRESSED AS QUEENIE!!!

WOW!!!

Seriously, thanks for commenting on Badda today. You were the only one to stick up for me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're hubby reads this, I just wanted to tell him he's a helluva lucky guy. You look SMOKING in that pic.
Cheers!

Post a Comment

<< Home