www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Vanities Going In.
I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas or whatever it is that you celebrate! We had a very busy, stressful day but it was nice and we got to see both of our families which is the beauty of everyone living in the same city. I know it's late, but here's the tree:













Here's one of the vanities going in today, and they're about to get started on the baseboards:














I can't wait to catch up on how everyone is doing! Anyone have big plans for New Year's Eve? The Rockstar was sick last year so we watched Top 100 One Hit Wonders and played the Friends board game. We are CRAZY!!!


10 Comments:

The bathroom looks awesome! Glad you had a nice Christmas!

The neighbors are having a big New Years bash. I will be drinking my Kettle one and tonics and Downing some Champagne! Have a great new years!

Blogger Fabnormal said...

That bathroom looks really cool!

Yeah, the man has to work the next morning at 5am, so we will be doing big fat nothing for New Years, but that's fine by me. I don't know that will even be able to stay awake that long. :)

Blogger Tammy said...

Wow that bathroom rocks!

I don't know what we are doing for New Years yet. Maybe we'll be invited to a party or something. Sad, I know.

Blogger Kelly said...

No plans for New Years. We might just sit up and play Scrabble -my Christmas gift to my Husband!

Blogger pack of 2 said...

I'll bet I could beat you on the Friends board game:)

Shelly

Blogger Lisa said...

The bathroom looks great. Yeay YOU! So does the tree.

Blogger Kat said...

Pretty tree! The bathroom looks great!!! I'm heading up to Austin to a party with some people from college. :)

Blogger Isabel said...

The pictures are great.

New Years...? Hum-I'm not sure what we're doing this year. We talked about going up to Canada. But neither one of us ever made hotel reservations.

Hope your's is more fun than last years!!

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Looking good with the bathroom. New Years Eve?? I will be sleeping by 10:30pm.. where did my life go?

Blogger Melanie said...

I love those green walls!

Post a Comment

<< Home