www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, December 01, 2005
Wood or Concrete......or Remodeled Bathrooms?
You might remember my recent post regarding a most serious dilemma of whether to get wood or stained concrete floors in my living room (yes, that was sarcasm). Well, I scrapped the idea of updating the living room floor and decided to redo our bathrooms instead! We're going to tile the floors, install new sinks and vanities and possibly repaint the walls a blue spa color. I have already pulled off the baseboards and some of the terrible linoleum. Rest assured photos are coming soon......
************************************
Editor's note:
Although I said "we're" going to tile, install and paint, what I should have said was we're going to HIRE someone to tile, install and paint while we sit on the couch with cups of coffee! We are certainly not doing the work ourselves as that could result in loss of life or limb.


5 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Nothing like the demo on a bathroom remodel! Have fun!

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh. Dear.

Good luck! I cant wait to see pictures! You guys are braver then I am!

Blogger Lisa said...

I can't wait to see the new photos. I hope all goes well. :-)

Blogger pack of 2 said...

AHA! That makes more sense! I couldn't imagine doing all of that alone...


Let us see the finished product;)

Shelly

Post a Comment

<< Home