www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, February 23, 2006
Hmmm, Something to Consider
I got this from Kether. I can't believe some of these answers. Engineering above Linguistics? Engineering=English=Mathematics? What's up with that. Theater at the bottom isn't surprising. I HATE public speaking.

You scored as Sociology. You should be a Sociology major!

Sociology

92%

Psychology

83%

Biology

83%

Art

75%

Dance

67%

Anthropology

67%

Chemistry

58%

English

50%

Engineering

50%

Mathematics

50%

Journalism

42%

Linguistics

33%

Philosophy

33%

Theater

33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


10 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

So interesting. I scored as psychology. Where were helpful quizzes like this when we were picking our degrees? :)

Blogger Lori said...

Heh, mine was very similar to yours with the exception of biology being at the bottom of mine.

Blogger Kami said...

You should be a Sociology major!

Theater

100%
Anthropology

100%
Journalism

100%
Sociology

100%
Linguistics

75%
Art

67%
Biology

58%
Mathematics

58%
English

58%
Dance

50%
Philosophy

33%
Psychology

33%
Engineering

33%
Chemistry

17%

~~~~~~~

SO RIGHT ON!! My degree is in Sociology, and my minor was Poli Sci.

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Ooh fun, I just took sociology :)

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Oh I was 100% math.

Blogger Lilah Mum said...

I'm supposed to be a philosophy or math major. Math is total BS. I barely made it through calculus in high school.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I also hate the public speaking thing.

Blogger Norman said...

Mine said journalist or english major.

norman!

Blogger Lisa said...

Years ago I chose Journalism because it had nothing to do with math. Apparently, I choose right. And the test told me to go into Journalism. heehee

I miss it too.

Blogger roxie said...

I don't find those results one bit surprising.

Post a Comment

<< Home