www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, February 23, 2006
Nappy Fox? It has a nice ring to it....
So the new hot water heater was too large for our tiny, 70s HWH cabinet. Sheeeeeeeiiiiit. We had to go back to the store, "return" the old one and purchase a smaller model. Which now means we don't qualify for the 10% off because the cost of the smaller model was less than the original. Oh, and because the cabinet is so small, they have to build a new venting system. GREAT. So the cost of the hot water heater was $389 and now the installation will be about $400. Wonderful! The only bright spot in an otherwise crappy evening was 1) my husband bought me cookies at the mall when we were dealing with the hwh and 2) I got to watch Matthew Fox chopping wood on Lost. YUM YUM! I would make a baby with that man in two shakes.


15 Comments:

Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

I was drooling after that man 10 years ago on Party Of Five.... how come it has taken the rest of the world 10 years to get with the program?

Damn he is hot.

Blogger Kami said...

LMAO at the MILF.

He's pretty damn hot. I don't watch that show. Maybe I should.

Blogger Rhonda said...

I am with futurefoodtvstar. I loved him as Charlie on Party of Five and I love him even more now. He is so freaking sexy.

Nappy you are too much!

That sucks about the heater!

But yes I think Nappy Fox sounds perfect!

Blogger pack of 2 said...

yeah...he is hot

Blogger Kat said...

Heater - bad
Cookies - good
Hot guy chopping wood - awesome!!
:)

Blogger Sarcomical said...

um, yes.

and the picture you posted just made me lust in my heart. oh, and in other places, too.

heh.

Blogger Michelle said...

I think MommyMe Fox sounds better =p

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm reading comments -- that was Charlie on Party of Five? I didn't realize that. (DIdn't really watch that show...) He is pretty cute.

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Not bad for a guy who just survived a plane crash! The girl is cutier! ;)

Blogger Tammy said...

Yow. He's hot!

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

NOW I know why all you women are hooked on Lost!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Why else would we watch LOST? Sorry about the HWH. Cookies and looking at hot guys alway counteract stress.

Blogger roxie said...

Heh heh, you said "wood" :P

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you heating hot water?what is a hot water heater? i have a "water heater" for making cold water hot....hot like matthew fox

Post a Comment

<< Home