www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Friday, April 28, 2006
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me during my training for the AIDS ride. My sister and I just went to the lasagna dinner and opening ceremonies which are always moving and remind us why we do this ride. We'll be riding out from Krause Springs (see pictures below) which is a campground with a spring fed pool and gorgeous trees. After the ride, we can take hot showers, get a massage and go swimming.




I'll post again on Sunday with some photos from the ride. Please pray for no rain!!!

See you later!!



11 Comments:

Good luck and I will pray..no rain!

Have a great ride!

Blogger Bookhart said...

Have a great time! And kick some ass!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good luck, girl.

Blogger Kat said...

Have a wonderful time! Looks like all the rain blew through last night, hopefully that's the last of it! :)

Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck lady! Have fun and be safe.

Blogger pack of 2 said...

Have a great time...& NO RAIN!!!

Shelly

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I've been thinking about this weekend!
Hope it's a fantastic ride!!

Blogger Norman said...

AAAHHHH!!!!!! KRAUSE SPRINGS!! I soooo miss that place! I used to love swimming into that cave, and climbing on that big rock in the swimming hole area! But DAMN that water's cold! It's like swimming in an ice chest?? No?

Thanx for the pictures!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Blogger Kami said...

SOOOOO proud of you!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Where are you and how's your ass?

Post a Comment

<< Home