www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, April 13, 2006
It's a Christmas Miracle in April
This afternoon, I weighed almost a pound less at the doctor than I did at home this morning. Did you hear me? Almost a pound LESS. As in, not as much. Did I say less? Yes, I said less. It think that might qualify for Ripley's Believe it or Not or That's Incredible (remember that show?)

The wealth doesn't stop there. You thought it couldn't get any better, but it does...IT REALLY DOES!

I bought 8 items at the Gap for $65 (including capri jeans, a sweater for next winter and pants) AND I got to leave work early today (granted it was to go to the doctor, but STILL) AND I'm going to watch Walk the Line with my husband tonight (I've seen it...Joaquin=YUM...I might gain back that pound just looking at him) AND I'm currently drinking a nonfat caramel macchiato AND I just got a 30 minute massage AND I have tomorrow off for Good Friday AND I'm having a delicious brunch with my mom and sister tomorrow.

Do I have it really good or what?

(Go say hi to Isabel. She's having a baby any day now!!!)


19 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

... I can't believe I walked right by the GAP last night at the mall and didn't go IN because I figured there wouldn't be any 'good deals'.

Ack.

Blogger Me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Lori said...

Sounds like a good couple of days. Happy Easter.

Blogger Kami said...

What a great day!!!

Blogger Bookhart said...

Can I have your day? I need one like that. And it sounds like you didn't even plan it that way, which makes it all the better.

Blogger Lori said...

I am totally jealous that you have off today. Enjoy your lunch! And I hope you had happy dreams courtesy of Joaquin!!!

Blogger Perstephone said...

Sounds like a killer day! Good for you. I could so use the gap clothes and a massage!

Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Holy crap - (is it sacreligious to say that on Good Friday? Ah, what do I care, I'm not religious any more.) You had the best day ever! Good for you! I'm jealous! Your day sounds about as good as my Wednesday was bad! Ha!

Blogger roxie said...

we should have days like that every day, that's why I plan to marry rich so I can be a stay at home housewife...although that probably won't do anything for my leetle weight problem :)

Blogger piannist said...

Hey Queen of Napville, I hope you don't mind - I added your blog to my list because you seem awesome!

You know, I lost a few pounds at the beginning of my pregnancy....

OK, I've been reading. I know you're not pregnant. :)

Blogger Kat said...

What a great day! Good for you! :)

Blogger Isabel said...

This is like the BEST DAY EVER for you.

And I'm jealous.

(Did you know about my own love affair with getting things SUPER DUPER cheap at GAP? It's like a hobby of mine. So I totally appreciate your score!)

And thanks for the shout out!

Blogger Melanie said...

You're making me so jealous. I need a massage bad!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

lucky!!!!!

Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

A day like that just makes you feel all warm and cozy inside. Relish it and enjoy!

Blogger Lisa said...

Yeay YOU! So happy for you...

Blogger pack of 2 said...

gotta love that:)

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

shut up!

{shove}

What the heck did you get at Gap? I must see pics!!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home