www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 14, 2006
A Long Overdue Bulleted List
Here are some things that came to me this evening:

  • I love Careless Whisper (any George Michael, really). Guilty feet, indeed.
  • I hate the dust and dirt that collects on my sweat when I walk on the hike and bike trail. I end up all gritty and dirty. It's been a two-shower-a-day kind of week.
  • Central Market's tortilla soup ain't that great.
  • I love Laughing Cow cheese....any cheese for the most part...
  • I hope my husband can work enough hours today and tomorrow (he's at work right now) so he can take Friday off with me to finally stain the floor.
  • I get really pissed and grossed out when one of my darling dogs who shall remain nameless (DULCE) climbs behind the baby gate and CHOWS down on cat poo in the litterbox. She had litter all over her mouth. Ew.
  • Found out my shitty neighbors tailgated my friend/neighbor all the way to a major thoroughfare, then sped around her, only to get pulled over by a cop on a side street HAHAHA. Karma's a bitch.
  • I wish I didn't feel guilty about buying a $14.99 shirt at Target.
  • Why must I have a pimple between my eyes? It's small, but still.
  • I'm getting excited about the big 3-0.
  • I really didn't think Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson would break up, but then again, I had high hopes for Dave and Carmen.
  • Go read this post. Because it's funny. And I can't stop laughing about it.
  • I need to do something with my dried out wedding bouquet.
  • I need to tell you about my latest Michael's experience. I'm still pissed about it. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.
  • I hate the lyrics to the new Nelly Furtado song. Promiscuous? Come on. Could you TRY to be a little more creative?

I guess that's all I can come up with right now. My camera batteries are d-e-a-d, otherwise I would have shown you my dirt/sock line and my dog's dirty cat litter chin. Aren't you sad you missed THAT!



16 Comments:

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Oh My.

LOVE careless whisper. Love it.

Blogger Kami said...

Simon used to get kitty fritters when we had our kitties. YUCK.

Blogger pack of 2 said...

Wow, you have a lot going on.

LOL...we call them almond roca...hehe...Thank got for the dead battery...don't want to see the litter box faced dog:)

Shangie

Blogger Cara said...

Yeah, that's one of the many reasons that I'm glad I don't have a dog anymore (sorry dog lovers).

I'm a total geek for George Michael and Wham!. Drives my man c-r-a-z-y.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can think of the shirt from Target as an incentive to kick ass at your interview. :-)

Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson broke up?!? NOOOOOO!

Blogger Kat said...

See now, if you got a scoopfree box, doggy wouldn't be able to get to the poop. Win-win for everyone. :)

You can see the 'incident' from flavor of love on youtube, just do a search for 'flava of crap'. Good stuff. :P

Blogger Unknown said...

RE: Michael's...there's this beyotch that works at the Westlake one who used to ALWAYS give me a hard time. I hated her.

I don't hate many people.

She was mean.

Yea for Karma!!!

Blogger Me said...

Can't wait to hear about the Michaels story....

I don't let myself spend more than $3.94 for a shirt at Target. Always checking those 75% off racks!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yeah, the whole Kate/Chris thing sorta shocked me too.

Girl, I really thought only my dog thought the cat box was a drive thru snack aisle. Thank the Lord he is not insane.

Blogger Lisa said...

Love Carless Whisper too. And I read that post. Laughed out loud! Thanks.

Blogger Fabnormal said...

I so *heart* George Michael too....in fact, I *heart* him so much that a little piece of me dies inside everytime he's found passed out in his car or muggin down with some random dude in a public bathroom.

Makes me feel dead inside Georgie. Dead dead dead. :P

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing Cow cheese!! I just got the Garlic and Herb and French Onion flavors to try. I'd never seen a flavor aside from the plain swiss, so I'm terribly excited about this ;)

Blogger Lori said...

I'm a GM ho too. And don't even get me started on Michaels in general, and more specifically that they had to re lay out the entire store so I can't find freaking anything.

The dog eating cat poo/their own poo always grosses me out especially when they want a kiss from you!

I love that post Molly wrote...I was laughing forever about it as well!

That is the truth about walking in this heat and on trails must make it a 2 shower day...damn!

Blogger Isabel said...

I'm going to Michael's tonight...(big bead sale). I hope they are nice to me or I'll have to kick their asses and tell them the Nap Queen sent me.

Post a Comment

<< Home