www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, September 02, 2007
WTF iTunes?
I'm severely annoyed right now. I was watching Rock of Love (which is bad ass, btw, and how could Bret get rid of Sam and leave crazy ole Lacey?) when I realized I HAD ZERO POISON ON MY iPOD?!!???!! What the hell? So I'm happily downloading "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" and "Nothin' But a Good Time" (why so pouty, boys?),


then I moved on to "Is This Love" and "Here I Go Again" from the lovely and talented Whitesnake (again, why didn't I already have these? There's no excuse for this blasphemy. NONE!),

and I then realized AIR SUPPLY! So I'm buying "All Out of Love",
and it hits me.

I don't own "Pour Some Sugar on Me".

Nooooooooo, that will never do. So I'm searching for my elusive Sugar, and ummm, well, any of you ever try this? You get 10 versions of "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by random artists, my favorite is the version by Pickin' on Def Leppard: A Bluegrass Tribute.

I wish I was making this shit up, I really do, but I assure you I'm not. And I listened to it. And it's bad. Really bad. Amazon tells me there's a Hip Hop tribute as well. I'm not even going to go there.

Okay, so I decide to search for "Def Leppard". There has to be tons of their shit on iTunes right? I run the search and there are 13 total songs. Blink. Hmmmm, not sure what to think here. All 13 songs are from an album called Slang which came out in 1996. No Sugar people. So do I just have to shell out for the cd? What give iTunes? Why are you hatin' on me? I give you my money even though I know you're in cahoots with Starbucks and Wal-Mart to take over the world??? What's a bitch have to do to get some Leppard in the house?


13 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

i use urge for my music service. they have eleventy billion def leppard tunes. sugar is hawt.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I so love DF. I heart them. Lurrrrve them.

Blogger Bella said...

That's no good!

Blogger Caroline said...

LOL. I have the exact problem when I want to download one song. Suddenly that one song reminds me of about 2 others and before I know it I have downloaded $35 worth of songs.

Oh, and BTW, if you like Air Supply you must download their Live album. The songs are so much better with that concert feel.

Blogger Cara said...

You can borrow my Def Leppard Greatest Hits CD. I've also got Poison's "Open Up and Say Ahh" which has such lovelies as "Nothin' But A Good Time" and "Every Rose has its Thorn". Mmm-hmmm, love me some eighties hair bands.

Blogger Kim said...

I just found your blog from kelly and love it! you and i are two peas in a pod!
rock of love rocks!!! love the trash!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a question we must all ask ourselves...poignant, dear friend.

Blogger La Turista said...

Please tell me you've read the article in the latest Spin magazine about "Rocklahoma" - a recent Woodstock-like event in Oklahoma, featuring three days of hair metal. DUDE. Awesome reading, and it will inspire you to add many more little nuggets to your tune list.

Blogger Lori said...

Hey, I can send you PSSOM in an mp3 file if you send me your email address.

I luuuuuurve Def Leppard. You should check out my Myspace page, I have a couple pics from their concert in Philly this summer.

Email me and I'll hook you up (my Myspace is private).

I'm loving your new profile pic, BTW!!! Very pretty.

Blogger Memphis said...

Poison, eh? Yeah, I just saw all the big hair and thought '80s rock bands. Poison was never a favorite of mine. I always thought they were gay. Yeah, Priest was the king. Then I found out their lead singer really WAS gay. SOOOO embarrassed.

I'm behind on my Rock of Love. He really cuts Sam? The more I see of her, the more I dig her; hell, she can come be MY friend!

Blogger k said...

love your blog!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I have done the same. I needed Def Leppard for my Itunes Pour some sugar on me. but I searched it and AC/DC and Def Leppard are holding out on Itunes because they want people to buy there CDs whole. thats why you won't find them on Itunes it blows a little bit but can you blame them?

Post a Comment

<< Home