www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006
The Button Has Arrived
So the wonderful Cara created a button for me that will take you directly to my personal page on the HCRA website in order to make donations. She is so sweet for doing this---and really fast, too, I might add! The button will reside under my profile picture.

I recently found out that someone I know lost a family member to AIDS, so I am now riding in memory of that person. I'm even more determined to train hard and raise money for those who are living with HIV/AIDS. Thanks again to all of you who have sponsored me. I really appreciate it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

That button rocks. I wish I were so talented!

Thanks again :)

Post a Comment

<< Home