www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006
WBW


"It seemed like a good idea at the time...pictures of you doing something stupid or alternatively something that you thought was cool at the time but you look back and think WTF?"

Well the obvious choice is hair. This was the early to mid 90s people. Way too late for this hair:

Or this hair:


Or this BOW. Jesus, what the fuck was I thinking?


And last but not least, doing tequila shots at a karioke bar and thinking it was "SOOOO crazy how the bartender looked like Jesus, and oh my god I have to get up on the bar and get my picture with Jesus, because isn't it crazy how much the bartender looks like Jesus? Hey biotch, did you get a picture of me with Jesus? Hurry it up and get me another tequila shot, NOW!!!!" Ummmm, yeah, there will be none of this during the blog blowout.....from me, at least. You other gals are free to get craaaazyyy.


Sigh, those were the days.


23 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Those are great photos. I also was born in Austin, attended HS here and everything. Can't wait to chat with you at the blowout.

Blogger Kelly said...

LOL - Jesus as a bartender! Love it! Yep, I thought of hair photos too! Glad you liked my beer bong!

Blogger xtessa said...

LMAO!!! Jesus in a bar... serving drinks. heehee.

Blogger xtessa said...

oh, and i played...

Blogger Jana said...

Too funny! I think we've all made hair mistakes.

I played too!

Blogger Missy said...

Thank you for coming to my blog. I attended Leander High School, class of 95, and my DH attended WestWood class of 93.

Blogger Tammy said...

Wow. Just wow. That hair rules.

Don't worry, we all do stupid stuff when we're drinking!

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, and I played.

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Did you hear the joke about Jesus walking into the bar???

(Not crazy aboot the Private thing btw only because I hate that pic actually).

Oh,, and I played!

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the spandex pants ...

(I played, too!)

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

You're crackin me up with your pictures and THE hair!!

Blogger Rhonda said...

Big hair in Texas is always in style, right? Yeah, maybe not, but you looked cute anyway.

Blogger Kami said...

OMG. Honey. Well. I just don't know.

Blogger Leska McCall said...

I had soooo much to choose from in the fashion/hair category I couldn't decide. Love yours though!

Blogger Lori said...

Well you certainly looked different with the big blond hair :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo's. I was a pre-goth kid, ie: black cloths looking like I wanted to kill myself. I wish I had more happy pictures like yours :)

Blogger Kat said...

That is definately true Texas hair! :)

Cracking up about Jesus is the bartender....hahahahahaha

I played. :)

Blogger Isabel said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!!

And I was so into bows back in the day (like 9th and 10th grade). I had quite the collection. Sad, sad!

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hilarious. I love the Jesus bartender.

And the bow. Dear God.

Blogger Unknown said...

Girl, that is some big hair. I can't tell if it's because of the styles of the time or because it's Texas.

Blogger Norman said...

Holy crap. I think I know Jesus!! No freaking kidding!! I really REALLY think I know him, and I think his real name is Chris... (didja know - I grew up in San Antonio, and used to stomp around Austin on the weekends. I graduated high school in SA and went to UT Austin for like... one semester)

Blogger Lisa said...

I STILL have alot of those "what was I thinking" thoughts. And actually, what's sad is that I'll think that of something I did last week. :-) Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Blogger Lisa said...

OH and the big hair. I was so envious of girls with the big hair. Mine was too fine. Couldn't get it that big or high if I would have tried. How funny. :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home