www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nap Queen. Make your own badge here.

Monday, January 16, 2006
Would Anyone like to Sponsor Me?




I'm working on getting a button for making donations on the HCRA ride website, so look for that soon. I, and the organization, will appreciate ANYTHING you can give. I don't care if it's only $1. For now, you can get to my personal site by following these simple directions:

Go to www.hillcountryride.org
Click on "Donate"
Click on "Donate for a Rider"
Type in my first and last names and choose "Find a Participant"
Click on my name at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to my personal page. Click on "Click here to Donate".

For those of you who don't know my name, here it goes:

J*a*n*n*a A*d*a*m*s

I don't know if those asterisks really stop people from finding me via Google searches, but I'm going to continue thinking it does. (I got that trick from Pack of 2).

I really appreciate all your support! (We did an 11.5 mile ride this weekend. It's getting much easier, and I'm not getting nearly as sore!)


11 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

did you know you share your name with an apparently popular former Penthouse Pet? I googled you and that's what I found... :)

Is there something you'd like to share with us? hee-hee-hee

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Carrie-- That is so funny, because I have googled my name and found the PP with my name!!! Very funny :) I've never actually looked at the photos, though. I wonder what she looks like?

Blogger Kelly said...

I will definitely sponsor you, but I need to wait for my next pay check! The ride is not for another few months, right? Just remember to return the favor when I start begging for donations for Epilepsy in May! LOL

Blogger Isabel said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't think about that trick for posting your real name. Since my *real* name is about the most UNCOMMON name in the world, I have been totally scared to post it. Maybe now I could. Hum...

Blogger Tammy said...

Crap. I keep forgetting to donate. Will do it tomorrow.

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Wow -- that is great. :) I hope you get a lot of sponsors.

Blogger Spikey1 said...

We have funny looking money up here! ;)

What is up with the Private Spikey btw?

I will definitly donate.

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Thanks Tammy, you're the best.

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey girl, I am po po po until the husband gets paid Thursday. However, I am going to go to that site Thursday and look you up. I think it's awesome you are doing that.

Penthouse Pet? Damn girl, you rock.

Blogger pack of 2 said...

We'll do it!

Angie

Post a Comment

<< Home